Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Wonder If His Dad Ever Pretended To Be Dead

Well, I'm doing pretty well with my consistent, once-a-month postings on here, huh?

According to Access Hollywood (and god help me for linking somewhere I would have sworn I'd never endore in any way), we'll get to meet Jack's father this upcoming season and he'll be played by James Cromwell. I'm more than a little disappointed that they didn't somehow bring in Donald Sutherland to play Jack's father since it would be, well, perfect. No word (to my knowledge) as to whether this was attempted or not. One would think old dad would welcome the chance to do such a role.

The article also corroborates other rumors about Milo Pressman and Morris O'Brian returning as well as of Wayne being the President now. The article also states that Season Six will pick up 20 months later so it'll be interesting to see Jack's status. I am hoping the between-seasons bridge on the Season Five DVD set will be worthwhile this year, though it's more likely that it'll be nothing more than glorified product placement (like it was last year for Toyota).

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the...no Donald Sutherland?!That's just plain stupid. Here's the first capital error of the developers of season 6.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Phoenician said...

Oh don't start knocking the season before it even begins!!! Besides, maybe there is a VERY good reason why Donald's not the dad. We'll just have wait and see.

And yes, I can't wait for the Day VI Prequel!

Good to here you're still alive, J!

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because there were both Donald Sutherland and the actress who performed in the role of Teri Bauer,I had hoped in a cameo of Jack in an episode of Commander in Chief for years...

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,hey,I have question! Is there any other show you review,elsewhere on the net? Otherwise,wouldn't you like to "open a depandance" on the site for some other show you follow? All but Lost.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Phoenician said...

Hey J (and maybe even D!), the first Teaser for Day VI comes out in 17 Days, October 24!!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.24trailer.com/

We're running out of...! No,wait,there's still plenty of time.

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim Raver is one of the nine main characters in "The Nine".... I wonder what this means for the future of Audrey Raines on 24? And why does she only get gigs on tv shows named after a number?

12:28 PM  
Blogger J Money said...

To anon poster who said this:

Hey,hey,I have question! Is there any other show you review,elsewhere on the net? Otherwise,wouldn't you like to "open a depandance" on the site for some other show you follow? All but Lost.

No, I don't review anywhere else as of right now. I used to write for www.TVtome.com but then it was absorbed by another TV site that I just don't find usable. I mean, if you knew my real name you might be able to find other stuff about me but it ain't entertaining writing. :-)

Also, there's my blog if you're vaguely interested, which I should have switched to blogger years ago... not particularly interesting, but it's a way to keep my writing sharp.

www.xanga.com/nottherock

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say that before the beginning of Season 5, Donald Sutherland had been posted on the cast listing for 24 on IMDB. Although Sutherland never ended up in the series, the rumour was substantial enough for IMDB to take it seriously.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home